E-commerce apps are always a game changer in Dubai. With the entry of super apps in the market, things are looking very bright for the e-commerce industry. The world is going digital, and after the pandemic, people prefer to buy online rather than go to a physical store.
The E-commerce app industry grew so fast because of the simplicity and convenience that it offers its users.
And this blog will discuss the benefits of developing a mobile E-commerce app for a supermarket business in Dubai.
Ninety percent of people in the world use mobile phones, and every business needs to switch to an app for growth.
Now is the time for all the supermarkets in Dubai to develop an E-commerce app to stand out from the crowd.
Importance of going digital for a supermarket business in Dubai
A supermarket is a self-service shop that offers a wide range of products organized into different categories, and in Dubai, you can find a lot of supermarkets.
A supermarket has to think differently to survive in this competitive market; otherwise, there will be a bloodbath.
Going digital is the best way in such cases, where they can approach the best software company in Dubai and discuss the prospect of developing an e-commerce application for them.
- If a supermarket is using an eCommerce app, it will be able to scale up its operations much faster with a proper SEO or paid strategy.
- The user base will increase very quickly, and the users will be able to easily place an order and make payment without standing in line.
- A working couple after a hectic day at the office may not get time to buy groceries from the supermarket. In such a situation, they can directly place an order through an app.
- The new products and discounts introduced by them can be displayed in their app, and the customers will get a wide range of options, which will attract more customers to their supermarket.
- More and more employment can be generated if an app is introduced, and then employment opportunities for the delivery staff will rise.
- An e-commerce mobile app can improve the user experience, and an advanced shopping app can have AR or VR as its core technology.
- It will help you have higher conversion rates.
- An app for a supermarket will help to improve its brand marketing and maintain a proper relationship with the customers, and it helps a lot to gather their feedback through an advanced AI chatbot.
- Mobile e-commerce apps help you gather data and understand the customer persona in a better way.
Features a supermarket should look for while developing a mobile application in Dubai
An eCommerce app for a supermarket in Dubai should have the following features:
The user’s panel, the vendor’s panel, and the administrator’s panel—these three panels are responsible for the smooth running of an application.
User app :
Registration and login Every e-commerce app must have a registration login form where users must sign in using their email address or phone number. They should set a password while signing up, and if they want to use that app for the second time, they can simply log in by entering their email address and password.
Looking at various products and order submissions:
Users will be able to search for the products they are looking for and will be able to make a purchase based on recommendations. They can then keep their orders in a cart and place the order after making the payment through a secured payment gateway.
The users can track the status of their orders and give feedback about various products. A very good feature of the app is that it will help you track the discounts and offers given out live by the supermarket.
A good app should have a dedicated platform for all the vendors interested in listing their products for sale, and they should specify every detail about the product and its shipping to the customers in a proper way so that the customers should not face any difficulty.
It should have a dedicated section for inventory management to assure customers that the product is available. Vendors can check the payment status they received using a dedicated in-app feature.
The panel should have a dedicated section for maintaining the app’s critical data, traffic, and insights about all the products.
It should have a well-dedicated platform for product and category management so that the backend team can update all the products that they newly introduce.
To handle large user bases, the admin panel should be integrated with a CRM, and a well-defined dashboard is good for maintaining the analytics and insights.
Why are Azinova technologies the best mobile app development company in Dubai
Our dedication and experience in developing a mobile app for your business make us stand out from the crowd. We know what it takes to make all types of mobile apps successful.